ATHENS – OFFICES FOR SALE
Danos_5995 - Price on request› Athens
Street Address: 166 – 168, Ionias Avenue, Kato Patissia, 111 44, Athens
Property Type: Mixed use (offices & retail)
Land area (sqm): 1.939
- Built in 1976
- Properties: 3rd Floor, 5th Floor, Chamber ( 6th Floor) and parking spaces
- Good location
- Easily accessible by car, and public transportation
- Only a few meters from “Kato Patissia” urban railway station (100 meters)
- Distance from CBD 3.8 km (~15’ by car).
- The properties are vacant
- The property is located at 166 – 168, Ionias Avenue, Kato Patissia, in Athens, 3.8 km from CBD (~15’ by car), just a few meters from “Kato Patissia” urban railway station.
- The building is a five-storey office building with retail at the ground floor and with a covered gallery, leading to the outdoor parking lots. The properties refers only to the 3rd and 5th floors of the building, a chamber and six parking spaces.
- Both floors are independent office areas and are currently vacant. The chamber is vacant, as well and it is for general use.
- The offices entrance is at the gallery area.
- We believe that the location and the size of the property would be attractive to occupiers targeting to relocate or invest in the property.
General Residence – Official Government Gazette (Φ.Ε.Κ) 162/B/1937
(i.e. residential, hotel, offices, banks, restaurants, hostels)
|Land area (sqm)
|§3rd Floor – Offices
|§5th Floor – Offices
|§Chamber (6th Floor) – General Use room
|§6 Parking spaces (11sqm/each)
|Total (building sqm / without parking spaces)
|Number of Floors (above)
||3rd Floor + 5th Floor + Chamber
|Distance from CBD
||3.8 km (~15’ by car)